Repair of electrical rotary machines
DC and AC motors and AC generators up to 15 kV, both in BT and AT
Overall checkups and setups: Insulations, collectors, roller bearings, etc.
- Mechanical test procedures for malfunctions (vibrations, temperature, alignment, noise, etc.)
- Electrical test procedures for malfunctions (insulation, resistance, megger, etc.)
- Disassembly of parts and pieces. Verification protocol
- Cleaning, re-impregnation and drying of coils
- Rewinding of stators and rotors
- Replacement of roller bearings
- Repair, machining and adjustment of mechanical parts
- Dynamic balancing
- Mounting and adjustment process
- Final tests and Certification
For further information, contact us or you may find a motor of your interested in our Buy-sell section.
Send us your questions and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible…